Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is an action role-playing video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the twelfth major installment and the twenty-second release in the Assassin’s Creed series, and a successor to the 2018 game Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Instructions for activating the game:
1) Download Ubisoft Connect (If not installed)
2) Disable Windows updates (Optional) https://yadi.sk/d/boQMJA8Dt0kh1Q?w=1
3) Launch Uplay and enter the received data ID/Pass From https://chdgamingzone.com/myaccount/orders
4) After logging into your Uplay account, go to the settings, and uncheck these boxes:
(“Enable synchronization of saving in the” Cloud service “and” Enable automatic game updates “)
5) Start downloading the game.
6) After downloading the game files, launch the GAME and immediately exit it after loading the game menu, if the game requires updates to be installed, install. The game will not start without the latest updates.
7) Go to the Uplay / Network settings and put a checkmark in front of the items “Always run Uplay in offline mode” and “Do not send error messages.”
8) Click “Go Offline”.
– Account for use only in Offline mode.
– Transfer of account data is prohibited.
– Any modification of account data is strictly prohibited.
– One activation – 1 PC.
– Only 5 Activation Per Day Is Possible ( Denuvo Protection )
– Any network functions of the game in this mode are not available.
If you are not satisfied with the conditions – Do not purchase this product, we do not make returns!