FIFA 21 is a football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts as part of the FIFA series. It is the 28th installment in the FIFA series, and was released on 9 October 2020 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Play The World’s Game with 17,000+ players, over 700 teams in 90+ stadiums, and more than 30 leagues from all over the globe.
- VOLTA FOOTBALL — For the first time on Steam, FIFA 21 presents: VOLTA FOOTBALL, a game mode that strips football back to its core. Experience the soul of the streets together with friends as you create your Avatar with the freshest gear and show off your style in over 20 football playgrounds around the world throughout various forms of small-sided football. We created VOLTA SQUADS so you can experience a more social street football experience, joining together with up to 3 friends or dropping into the community with other VOLTA FOOTBALL players.
- FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) — Join the most popular mode in FIFA, where you can build your dream squad of players past and present. For the first time, we’ve introduced FUT Co-Op, a new way to team up with a friend online and compete for rewards. Join forces in both Division Rivals and Squad Battles to earn weekly progress, and work towards brand new Co-Op Objectives that reward playing together beyond winning on the pitch. Choose sights, seats, sounds, and more as you build your dream stadium. Pack the seats, pick some epic Tifos, and grow your home ground on the way to the global stage.
- Career Mode — Manage every moment in FIFA 21 Career Mode with new additions that create more depth in matches, transfers, and training. Manage your team in licensed versions of the world’s biggest competitions — including the UEFA Champions League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, Premier League, LaLiga Santander, and Bundesliga — as you take your team to the top.
- House Rules — House Rules are back in FIFA 21. The premise of House Rules is simple. You can play matches that follow a different set of rules or even no rules at all. This creates space to have fun in between your serious matches. It’s also a good way to introduce friends and new players to FIFA 21, allowing them to get comfortable with The World’s Game. With exciting play modes like Survival and No Rules, there is something for everybody to play.
When playing FIFA 21 on Steam, you can use your DUALSHOCK 4 and Xbox controllers to play your way.
– Account for use only in Offline mode.
– Transfer of account data is prohibited.
– Any modification of account data is strictly prohibited.
– One activation – 1 PC.
– Only 5 Activation Per Day Is Possible ( Denuvo Protection )
– Any network functions of the game in this mode are not available.
If you are not satisfied with the conditions – Do not purchase this product, we do not make returns!